No products in the cart.
100% ECO-FRIENDLY & COST-EFFECTIVE CLEANING SERVICES.
We are dedicated to providing a healthy & safe cleaning experience by using cleaning procedures that are green, organic, non-chemical, non-toxic, and safe for your family, pets and the environment. We clean all area rugs, cowhides, shags, carpets, broadloom, and furniture. To schedule a cleaning appointment call 514-731-6131.
Proper maintenance and care of your oriental rugs is essential so you can enjoy your rug for many years to come.
1- Frequent washing and cleaning of your rug in not necessary, nor is it recommended. This will only destroy the natural oils in the wool that provide rugs with their natural sheen and luster.
2- We recommend the use of a good quality underpad for your rug. This pad will protect and prolong the life of your rug and also prevent it from slipping and sliding. As well a good pad provides extra cushion to walk on, absorbs sounds and protects your floors.
3- Sometimes it’s a good idea to take your rug out and beet it. Never beat your rug on the topside. A rug should be beet on the bottom side.
4- Vacuum your rug once a week, always vacuum in the direction of the pile not against the pile. Avoid using the power roller on all rugs, only use a vacuum rug attachment. Set your vacuum to low power when vacuuming your rugs.
5- Periodically turn your rug around to avoid the rug getting unevenly used and to protect from solar ray damage. Try and avoid getting long term direct sunlight on your rug.
6- To protect your fringes from getting messy and vacuum damage use Fringe Hold to protect your fringes. You may find Fringe Hold at our store orpurchase it on the web.
7- For small stains you may purchase a good rug stain remover found at ESSGO CARPETS. Or you may follow the cleaning codes provided in this page. For complete cleaning, repair, or evaluation of your rugs visit our store, ESSGO CARPETS or Call US at 514-731-6131
- Dry up the spilt liquid using a pure white cloth or paper towel.
- Remove the stain without spreading it around.
- Dilute what is left with some warm water. Dry with dry white cloth and repeat. For fresh blood use cold water.
- If the stain is stubborn use a white cloth with warm water and some dish washing soap. For dry blood and urine add a bit of bleach. To finish use a wet cloth with clean water and dry the spot.
- Soft drinks
- Fruit juices
- Coca cola
- Ice Cream
- Cooking Oil
- Alcoholic drinks
- Remove by rubbing carefully as much as the stain as possible. Use a vacuum to clean the residue.
- Rub as much of the stain as possible off carefully without spreading. Use a vacuum to clean the residue.
- Then use steps in section 1 for the remainder of the stain.
- If the stain still does not come out call a professional at Essgo Carpets.
- Shoe polish
- Motor Oil
- Pastel Crayons
- Charcoal, soot
- Harden the stain by using an ice cube. With the help of a tweeser grip the stain and remove as much as possible, piece by piece.
- If unsuccessful please call a professional at Essgo Carpets (514) 731-6131
- Chewing gum
- Candle wax